Health

WARNING: IF YOUR CHILD HAS ONE OF THESE TOYS THROW IT AWAY ASAP, REPORTS OF CHOKING

Prev1 of 4
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

This toy has become a sensation all over the world and now it is considered a huge hazard to children. Parents everywhere are now being warned about the famous fidget spinner that every kid loves so much.

Many say that the spinner was made to help those with short attention spans but thousands have been buying them at stores and online shops. After some woman posted on social media about her daughter’s hospitalization, after she accidentally swallowed a fidget spinner, it’s causing many to think twice before letting their children play with it.

Prev1 of 4
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top
error: Content is protected !!